Saturday, November 12th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at New Renaissance Bookshop (1338 NW 23rd Street) – $30 (Limited to 15 participants)
The benefit of mediumship is relief.
Have you been to a mediumship workshop in which the presenter gave readings to just a small fraction of the audience? Did you find the anticipation of “Will they read me?” stressful? In this workshop, ALL participants will receive a mediumship reading. With that stress removed, you’ll be able to relax and hear the commonalities in the messages from our loved ones: That everything is OK, they are well, they are with you and love is what counts. We will begin with creating a context for our work: What happens when people die? What are the myths about death and mediumship? What actually happens when we connect with them?
– Relax with a clearing meditation
– Connect with our guide, Archangel Michael.
– Warm up by connecting with a familiar icon – John Lennon.
– Connect directly with our loved ones.
– Gather information from these individuals.
– Receive mediumship readings.