Sherman Oaks, CA
Sunday, May 22nd from 2pm to 4pm at Aum and Garden – $40
Perfectionism shoots us past the joy of creation straight into the fear of judgment.
Our thinking becomes black and white, with no space in between. Like being single or married, with no dating or engagement. There is a reason why we don’t take action: it is safer than putting ourselves in perceived peril. In this workshop, we will release the fear of action from this lifetime, past lives and our ancestry. We will establish a safe and stable space to work in. The result is the freedom to create.
In this workshop we will affirm that:
– It is going to be OK and you can do it (and that is not a slight statement).
– You are right on time and qualified.
– It is safe for you to take action.
– What you want to share has value.
– What interests and inspires you matters.
– What has or hasn’t been done in immaterial, your unique voice has something to say.