Sunday, February 23rd from 2pm to 4pm at Aum and Garden in Sherman Oaks, CA – $40
Watch a short video introduction.
Many of us define ourselves as our traumas rather than as our spiritual truths. We are not our trauma. Nor are we our circumstances, or our story. We are radiant beings who are here to change and share our gifts. When we cease identifying ourselves as our trauma, we immediately create the conditions to release it with ease.
In this workshop, we will:
– Release trauma of any kind without pain or re-triggering.
– Balance your energy using simple, soothing and loving methods.
– Work with guides you love and trust (like Archangel Michael)
– Cleanse your soul of limitation and fear.
– Lift the weight of the past, revealing an empowered perspective of your life right now.
– Shift your focus onto who you actually are & your purpose.
It does not matter what the trauma is or when it originated. Your choice to let it all go will bring you clarity and relief.
You will not be asked what it is you are releasing. We will simply do the work and move the energy, bringing to light the truth of who you are: a radiant, whole and dynamic being.
“Ideas, inspirations and a overwhelming feeling of knowing flowed over me like a cool refreshing waterfall.”
~ Alison, Hollywood ~
~ G., Los Angeles ~