– Saturday, March 17th from 2pm to 3:30pm at Aum and Garden in Sherman Oaks, CA – $25 (PayPal button below)
– Saturday, March 3rd from 11am to 1pm at New Renaissance Bookshop in Portland, OR – $20 (Please call the store to RSVP at (503) 224-4929)
Intuition is a natural ability that we all possess. It is also a muscle that strengthens with use. With practice, this stream of information can flow freely. The goal of The Intuition Gym is to expand our intuitive abilities through the use of practical techniques in a relaxed atmosphere. We’ll talk about the four ways we receive guidance, how to tell the difference between your ego and spirit, and then practice giving and receiving guidance.
The Intuition Gym offers you:
– A practical understanding of how to use your intuition.
– A foundation of technique.
– A user-friendly relationship with your guides.
– An expanded experience of faith and trust.
– The joy of knowing who you really are and what is available to you.
The Intuition Gym offers a safe and easy place to expand your intuition. You don’t have to do anything or be a certain way before coming – just show up. First-timers have a great experience, as all of us are naturally intuitive. The Gym is a space in which you can put your intuition to use – and make your world bigger.
“I am always delighted to see how much amplification of intuition occurs in a group setting. This is a lovely, loving group.“
~ Paula ~ Teacher ~ Sherman Oaks, CA
“It is a beautiful, expansive, transforming and supportive experience.”
~ Rosario ~ Los Angeles
“Such a powerful class. I loved it.”
Pauline ~ Personnel Manager ~ Los Angeles