New dates TBA
Watch a short video introduction.
Is your romantic life working? Whether you are single or in a relationship, any dissatisfaction you are experiencing in your romantic life can be seen as feedback. This feedback is part of you asking for something to change. We all have the power to change instantly by shifting our attention onto what we want (visioning) rather than merely reacting to what is in front of us. This one hour guided experience is designed to create the conditions for change by getting your attention on yourself, and, from that place of power, choosing love over fear.
In this workshop, you will:
– Be clear about who is in charge of your life (you).
– Focus on what you want, not how it will happen.
– Let go of trying to figure things out.
– Interrupt the habit of trying to control everything.
– Forgive everyone for everything, including yourself.
– Release anger, hurt and disappointment from the past.
– Welcome the relationship that you want to come forward.
– Be available to your highest possible good through gratitude.