This is the moment for all of us to actively engage all of our spiritual knowledge and skill.
Let’s not wait for a calamity or a disastrous election.
Let’s act, not react.
Let’s use our free will to choose what we want.
Let’s use our free will to create. In doing so, we interrupt the false idea that we call fate. Nothing is set in stone. We choose now, in this present moment.
Let’s have confidence in love.
Let’s let unconditional love lead the way.
Let’s Be Clear.
Using all of our spiritual skills include:
– Clear Connection with Spirit.
– Clear Energy and Clear Spaces.
– Clear choice of what we want to happen in our lives and on the planet.
– Clear visualizations.
– Clear guidance.
– Clear action.
– Clear focus.
Let’s acknowledge what is happening:
– 1) We live in a time where things seem chaotic. We are in unfamiliar territory.
– 2) Everyone is agitated.
– 3) We are witnessing fanaticism on many fronts, mainly politically. Fanaticism is fear.
– 4) We live in a time where a lot of people are dying. The energy of the planet has changed. For some, the world became too much. Others, like beloved icons, will help us from the non-physical (Bowie, Prince).
– 5) Everyone wants their own way.
Let’s acknowledge what we can do:
– 1) Our prayers are answered in unfamiliar territory. We are our answered prayer.
– 2) Agitation is mainly environmental. Turn off all sources of wireless radiation at night (phones, wi-fi, baby monitors – i.e. your phone is not an alarm clock). Eat real food. Ditch sugar. Having clear energy is as vital as brushing your teeth. (“Thank you, Archangel Michael, for clearing and shielding my energy.”) See how you feel then.
– 3) Unconditional love unties the knot of fanaticism. Everyone wants peace and love. The Bernie supporters who swear they will never ever vote for Hillary thus by default vote for fascist Trump who will take us straight to war want peace and love. Trump himself wants peace and love (when there are only compliant white people in America there will be peace (did you think he would stop with Muslims and Latinos?)). Even terrorists want peace (when we are all dead). These are adolescent utopian fantasies focused on exclusion. As our powerful adult selves, we can include everyone, knowing that at the core, all of us want to be seen, heard and loved. What is is like to unconditionally love an adolescent fascist? You don’t have to like him, but you can love him and open his heart.
– 4) Honor life. Celebrate being here. Be fully alive. Know that our loved ones who have transitioned are safe, well and are 100% engaged in our lives.
– 5) When we widen our lens to include everyone, everything simplifies.
Let’s remember that our prayers are answered by ourselves. The Harry Potter books and films created a blueprint for us that love is the most powerful energy in the Universe. Love defeated He Who Must Not Be Named by going to the space where there is no fight, there is only love. Let’s do that.
Let’s love ourselves. Love others. Love the planet. Love life.
Let’s use all of ourselves. Right now.