19710 Ventura Blvd. #104
Lifting the Pain of the Past – An Angelic Clearing of Ancestral Harm (Genocide, War, Slavery & Dislocation)
Listen to a 19 minute radio show on this process.
How, when and why did your family come to America? Did they come here by choice? Did they flee from violence or a natural calamity? What did they leave behind? What beliefs did they bring with them? Whether you are conscious of it or not, the pain of your ancestors’ story is within you. That pain can be released.
Here is my experience: In 1915, my three great uncles were shot and killed in the Armenian Genocide. For most of my life, I thought that that event had no impact on me whatsoever, as it happened to other people in another time. Yet, I always felt anxious and didn’t know why. When that anxiety became overwhelming in 1998, I suddenly recognized that the trauma from 1915 was in every cell in my body. The beliefs I held about my safety were in opposition to the life I wanted to live. Over time, I learned that we are not here to suffer, healing is possible, and that we honor our ancestors by thriving.
The goal of this gathering is twofold: To clear the pain within us that was passed down from our ancestors, and to create the conditions for us to thrive in the present. We will do this by working with angels to heal the result of the harm done (anxiety, fear, anger, grief, guilt, shame), and to bring peace to everyone impacted by those events.
In this ten step process, you will:
– Establish a safe space to work in with Archangel Michael.
– Individualize your energy.
– Honor your ancestor’s experience. Honor your experience.
– Acknowledge the impact of the past on your present life.
– Move that energy out of your body, using safe and powerful techniques.
– Forgive everyone involved (victims, perpetrators, witnesses & survivors).
– Clear every part of your being (body, mind, spirit and emotions).
– Create a new foundation of peace, wholeness, wellness and love.
– Listen to your angels and ancestors.
– Gratefully pave the way for an empowered future.
$40 two workshop bundle with Introduction to Intuition (2pm to 3:30pm)
Link to the New York Times article on the Armenian Genocide.